If you need a handyman in Miami, Florida, and the surrounding areas, then we are among your best bets. local handyman in Miami, FL can help with everything from installing drywall to repairing broken cabinets or even just fixing a leaky faucet. We are more than happy to take on any job, no matter how big or small!
You can always count on our handymen to show up when they say they will and do excellent work at reasonable prices.
Features of a local handyman
- Residential and commercial: Having a handyman on standby to help you out with simple home repairs is convenient, but it’s also essential for the safety and security of your family. Our professional plumbers can handle everything from fixing or installing water heaters to updating electrical wires and conduits to prevent fire hazards.
- On time & prompt: No homeowner likes to wait for their handyman to arrive! When our fitters say they will be there at 8 am, they are ALWAYS there at 8 am!
- Plus warranty: We offer a one-year limited warranty on any work we do in Miami, Florida, and its surrounding areas.
- Emergency services: Our customers rely on us for our emergency service to repair or replace a broken or faulty appliance in their home. We can make it a priority to get to your home the same day they need our help, so you won’t be left without the necessary tools to complete your tasks!
- 24/7: You can always rely on us to be there when you need us – we are even open 24 hours a day, every day of the week!
- Excellent quality service: You can always count on our team of fitters and plumbers to do excellent work at reasonable prices because we are competitive with other handyman businesses and strive for customer satisfaction!
Our handyman services include:
- Drywall installation
- Appliance repair (stove, washer, dryer, oven)
- Plumbing repairs and installations
- Electrical work/repairs (moving furniture, outlets, fans)
- Painting and home repair (patching holes/cracks, replacing tiles)
- Door and window repair/replacement (to get heat or air conditioning back in the home)
- General repairs (fixing cabinets & doors)